New technologies inspire children to be creative, communicate and learn. However, while the internet is a great resource, it is important that children and young people are protected from the risks they may encounter.
At Holy Trinity, we promote E-safety in the following ways:
- Having a clear and thorough E-safety policy
- Teaching discreet E-safety lessons throughout the school
- Participating in Safer Internet Day (S.I.D)
- installing software and programmes to keep children safe online
- Visual displays and reminders around the school
- Staff being role models in their approach to computers and the internet.
Please follow the links below for more guidance on how you can keep your children safe online.